There is no typical tax client and therefore we tailor our services to suit your specific needs and requirements. In order to do this, we must look at the whole picture, assessing the overall impact of tax for you, both personally and on a business level.
As with any of our tax services, you can have peace of mind that you are fully compliant with all the latest legislation, and careful consideration has been taken to ensure that you and your business are taking advantage of every available relief and allowance to ensure you are paying as little tax as possible within the law.
Our focus here is to produce accurate and timely financial information to meet and exceed your business’s reporting requirements.
We work closely with our clients to ensure all reporting compliance issues are addressed and their tax saving opportunities are maximised each year. Our discussions often focus on financial performance, opportunities and legislation changes which encourages forward thinking, anticipation and future planning.
Whether you are self-employed, have property income, partner or a director of a business we can assist you in becoming fully tax compliant and making sure you don’t pay any more tax than is owed. We work with you to ensure your tax return is not only accurate but delivered on time. We will also ensure that all backup documentation is retained for the appropriate period and we can also deal directly with HMRC on your behalf.
Our services include, but are not limited to: –
• Corporate Tax
• Personal Tax
• Tax efficient employee remuneration strategies
• VAT Planning
• Inheritance Tax strategies
• Capital Gains Tax
• Property Tax
• Profit extraction strategies
• Exit strategies
• Employee status
• IR35 Advice
• Tax Enquiries and Investigations
• Tax disputes.
We apply our professional knowledge and skill in the production of management accounts. We feel this service adds real value to businesses, enlightens and encourages management to be proactive with their decision making in order to drive overall change and efficiency.
Whether or not you are required to comply with Making Tax Digital we can help ensure that your business is in safe hands. We ensure your business is not only fully compliant with VAT legislation, but you are offered the right advice and guidance when dealing with a potentially complex tax.
Our comprehensive VAT services include: –
• VAT Registration
• Transfers of going concern
• VAT Accounting schemes advice
• Review of current VAT systems and accounting procedures
• Partial exemption and Capital Goods Scheme calculations
• Opting to tax land and property
• Place of supply of goods and services
• VAT rates and liabilities
• Invoicing and recordkeeping requirements
• Correct application of VAT reliefs
• Dealing with errors, corrections and VAT reclaims
• VAT De-registration
• Assistance with VAT Enquiries
• Reconciling Cash / Bank transactions with your records for sales and purchases.
• Reconciling VAT accounts, producing VAT returns and submitting to HMRC.
• Assisting with budgets, variances & forecasting to allow for future business planning.
• Accounting software implementation and support tailored to your business requirements
• Preparation of monthly / quarterly management accounts and discussions to help you understand and make the right business decisions.
Many of the software providers used are now cloud based meaning you can access your business finances anytime and anywhere from most internet connected devices such as your laptop, tablet or smartphone. Advantages of introducing accounting software include: –
• Compliance with Making Tax Digital legislation
• Real time updates on business performance and cashflow.
• Manage your Customer and Supplier database
• Keep track of your Debtors and Creditors with ease
• Produce and send Quotes and Invoices to your customers
• Send automatic payment reminders, saving time chasing debt.
• Manage projects within your business to ensure you are profitable on a job by job basis.
• Keep track of Fixed Assets and Inventory
• Keeping your finances in one place
• Share information quickly with the support of your accountant / tax advisers
Our services include: –
• Payroll scheme set-up
• Payroll, Tax and NI summaries
• Payroll calculations
• Pension calculations
• Overtime and holiday pay calculations
• Statutory sick pay and maternity pay calculations
• Assistance with all related forms e.g. P11D and SSP1
• Issuing of P45s and P60s
• Fully detailed payslips
• Real-time information submissions
• CIS Monthly returns
• CIS Suffered claimed via payroll
Benefit to our clients: –
• We have the knowledge and expertise
• Outsourcing keeps your payroll information confidential
• Minimising your time spent on administration
• Efficient service with a short turnaround
• Availability to answer questions and handle queries.
• Very cost effective